Introducing the Lil’ Mynx Wake Pole, the world’s first removable stripper pole for your ski boat. It turns your boat into a floating dance club!
This design will accommodate most ski boats with a V-drive or I/O engine setup. As long as you have an open area under your wake tower we have a pole for you.
Our universal 6061 billet clamp mounts will fit towers with
1 7/8 to 2 ½ straight tubing. Also available is a Direct Drill-in Mount for flat tube towers.
- One-Piece: Available in black, pink or red powder coator Polished Stainless Steel. This pole will be cut to fit your boats wake tower height.
- Two-Piece: Available in Stainless Steel only, this model is split in the middle which makes it easier for storage. An optional bottom piece is available that makes this pole work in your home as well as on your boat.
All poles are custom cut to fit your boat. You will need to measure from tower to hull before ordering.
All pole models are available with custom paint to match your boat!*
- Installs in seconds.
- Removable. Not permanently bolted to your boat.
- Stable at speed.
Lil’ Mynx has been building quality dance poles for a decade. The #1 pole in the world, used by pole dance studios and celebrities. Our celebrity clientele include Paris Hilton, Carmen Electra, Christina Aguilera and many more!
- Universal Billet 6061 Clamp Mount $75 plus S/H
- Direct Drill-In Mount $20 plus S/H
- Lil' Mynx Wake Pole: Solid Colors (black, pink or red )$199 plus S/H
- Lil' Mynx Wake Pole: Stainless Steel $249 plus S/H
- Lil' Mynx Wake Pole: Two-Piece Stainless Steel $299 plus S/H
- Optional bottom section for Two Piece Pole allows for home use. $125 plus S/H
- Optional Faux Alligator Skin Case for Two-Piece Pole $119 plus S/H (no additional shipping if purchased and shipped with pole)
- Custom paint available for an additional cost and starts at $250
NOTE: No Returns or Exchanges as each pole is custom built for you boat. Mounts must be purchased separately.
* The cost of custom paint is in addition to the base cost of the pole. Custom paint jobs start at $250 and go up based on the complexity of the design you want.